WCJ Twitter
About Mark
Forum Stats
1429 Members
4 Forums
8863 Topics
71865 Posts

Max Online: 591 @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Re: My solution for healthcare. by DizzyDon @ 22 minutes 6 seconds ago

Everyone has missed the solution to the problem here. The single payer healthcare insurance plan. The government (which is all of us) buys an insurance policy for all of us and pays for it by taxing all of us. Everyone would be equally cared for a
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Re: Another, Leaking oil, motor? by Tim Hall @ Today at 02:02 PM

MikeP, If you go onto the Permobil site, you can easily access the service manual for that wheelchair. They have several drawings of the mechanical components that may help you figure out the thump and oil issues. Oil issue: The most likely sourc
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Vocational Rehab Services in S. Carolina ? by DiMart @ Today at 01:18 PM

I'm thinking of moving to South Carolina and I'm hoping that someone who lives there could answer a few questions for me. I'm interested in hearing about the state's vocational rehab services. I'm very interested in hearing about whether they are abl
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Re: L. A. Expo this weekend by Jstlookn @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Tim H, will you be able to make it to the expo this year?
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Re: Pacifica van by Jstlookn @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

I have several friends here who drive the Honda converted vans and love them. No problems after three years plus. Getting a used van is a good idea imo if you know who the previous owner was as getting warranties on a new one can be iffy once you
Everything Mobility
Patricia, That is a great point. There are almost always plusses and minuses in every design and decision, and forums like this allow for many people to point out possible pitfalls. There are several things one should consider when deciding what t
Ask Mark
Jump to new posts Re: Q-Logic 3 by Jstlookn @ 03/24/17 11:39 AM

John, don't know if this will help or not, but I've had three Pride chairs so far. The Q6000 needed two visits to 'fine tune' the adjustments as I became more use to the chair. After that, it ran like a well oiled machine, smooth as glass. The Q60
Ask Mark
Jump to new posts Re: Chair selection? by MikeP @ 03/22/17 01:00 PM

Mr. Smith, "Thank you!" we will get started looking for new DME and Demos. "Thank you!"
Ask Mark
Jump to new posts Re: Advanced Quantum Controller by MikeP @ 03/21/17 10:05 PM

I've been reading along, as I guess many have. Just wanted to wish you "Good Luck!" on finding a solution. "Best Wishes!"
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts WOW! Ventrac, it transports wheelchair! by MikeP @ 03/21/17 09:14 PM

First, I know nothing.... But folks I was looking at Craiglist for our area today and saw this thing and tell the truth thought it was GREAT! Called a Ventrac VR300. So went to Youtube to see if any video of it and there is: https://www.youtube.com/w
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Re: Battery funding/DME? by MikeP @ 03/21/17 08:03 PM

Mr. Smith, Just wanted to say "Thank you!" for your kindness and generous assistance with the batteries. Sincerely, MikeP
Ask Mark
Jump to new posts Re: Q6 Edge and Static Electricity Problem by Patricia @ 03/21/17 03:47 PM

I found all kinds of these straps on Amazon. One of them has a question posted asking if they would work on a power chair or scooter. I might get one for my chair since I do get shocked now and then. It would have to be shortened a bit I'm sure.
Who's Online
5 registered (DizzyDon, MikeP, sheureka, scooterdood, RafterRat), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Mark's Tweets

Copyright WheelchairJunkie.com 2016
Due to the dynamic nature of a community forum, we do not have the ability to review or filter every post or posted information in real time. As a result, we cannot verify any information posted by community members, nor do we endorse or advise using any information obtained from this community. Always consult and use your local, in-person mobility professional for any mobility needs.