WCJ Twitter
About Mark
Forum Stats
1429 Members
4 Forums
8863 Topics
71865 Posts

Max Online: 591 @ 03/25/17 12:19 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts Vocational Rehab Services in S. Carolina ? by DiMart @ Today at 01:18 PM

I'm thinking of moving to South Carolina and I'm hoping that someone who lives there could answer a few questions for me. I'm interested in hearing about the state's vocational rehab services. I'm very interested in hearing about whether they are abl
Everything Mobility
Jump to new posts WOW! Ventrac, it transports wheelchair! by MikeP @ 03/21/17 09:14 PM

First, I know nothing.... But folks I was looking at Craiglist for our area today and saw this thing and tell the truth thought it was GREAT! Called a Ventrac VR300. So went to Youtube to see if any video of it and there is: https://www.youtube.com/w
Who's Online
4 registered (MikeP, sheureka, scooterdood, RafterRat), 66 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Mark's Tweets

Copyright WheelchairJunkie.com 2016
Due to the dynamic nature of a community forum, we do not have the ability to review or filter every post or posted information in real time. As a result, we cannot verify any information posted by community members, nor do we endorse or advise using any information obtained from this community. Always consult and use your local, in-person mobility professional for any mobility needs.